The National Association of Automobile Museums
is a professional center of excellence for automobile museums and affiliated organizations that supports, educates and encourages members to operate according to professional standards of the museum industry.
- Support, educate and encourage member organizations to operate according to professional standards of the museum industry.
- Provide relevant networking resources and opportunities for members.
- Address NAAM’s administrative and operational needs.
- Expand the association’s membership.
- Enhance membership communications.
- Create national awareness of NAAM as a primary resource for the automobile museum community.
- Enhance public awareness of automobile museums as valuable cultural institutions.